PDA

View Full Version : tìm tài liệu trên mạng

Nguyensanhluat
12-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Mình đang là sinh viên năm 4, đang rất cần các tài liệu về phân tích điện hóa trên mạng
Các anh chị có thế mách nước hay chỉ giùm cách down các bài báo hay tài liệu về mà không phải gặp cảnh "đòi tiền" hay không?.
Cảm ơn nhiều.

LessThanPerfect
12-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Honestly I don't know what people do in "phân tích điện hóa" (electrochemical analysis?) or basically I don't know what you are looking for. So, please help yourself with a search database and look for papers of your interests. I will get them for you once I know the journal's name, volume and page number.

Nguyensanhluat
12-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Thank you very much about your help.
I will send to you an article`s name, and I hope you`ll find it to me
Thanks again.
Here`s my article`s name: " Determination of cadmium by differential pulse adsorptive stripping voltammetry
Authors: Suciu P.1; Vega M.; Roman L.
Source: Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Volume 23, Number 1, 1 August 2000 , pp. 99-106(8)
Publisher: Elsevier ".
:it (

nqtuan04
12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
Thank you very much about your help.
I will send to you an article`s name, and I hope you`ll find it to me
Thanks again.
Here`s my article`s name: " Determination of cadmium by differential pulse adsorptive stripping voltammetry
Authors: Suciu P.1; Vega M.; Roman L.
Source: Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Volume 23, Number 1, 1 August 2000 , pp. 99-106(8)
Publisher: Elsevier ".
:it (
Nho lay bao ma ko de lai email. Anh up len day cho em roi nay.

http://rapidshare.com/files/76443810/sdarticle.pdf

LessThanPerfect
12-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Oh Lord! I'm about to upload the file but you already did it. Thanks.

Nguyensanhluat
12-15-2007, 08:38 PM
anh có thể chia sẽ với mọi người cách lấy tài liệu từ Rapidshare hay không?
chắc không được đâu nhỉ
nếu không tiện thì anh có thể chỉ riêng mình em được không? hiihi...

Bo_2Q
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Anh nào giới thiệu giùm em 1 e-book về cơ chế và nhiệt động với ( Tiếng ANh ý ) , cho em xin cái link dowload. Em ko rành về chuyện tìm e-boọk nè lắm , mong được chỉ giáo.
Thanks

LessThanPerfect
12-17-2007, 04:14 AM
"Nhiệt động?" Is that thermodynamics? Chemistry majors usually learn thermodynamics in Physical Chemistry courses. If you just want to have a flavor of thermodynamics, any book in P. Chem. may work. I'm not a chem. major, but I have taken several thermodynamics courses as an undergraduate. These are some of the books that I have encountered:
(1) Thermodynamics -- An Engineering Approach by Yunus A. Cengel and Michael A. Boles: a very good book on engineering thermodynamics with an emphasis on engine cycles.
(2) Introduction to Thermodynamics -- Classical and Statistical by Richard E. Sonntag and Gordon J. Van Wylen: a typical thermodynamics textbook with a flavor of statistical thermodynamics.
(3) Chemical and Engineering Thermodynamics by Stanley I. Sandler: with a focus on thermodynamics of chemical reactions and phase diagrams and mostly for chemical engineering majors.
(4) Introduction to Thermodynamics of Materials by David R. Gaskell: if the previous textbooks often deal with liquids and gases, this Gaskell book exclusively handles the thermodynamics of solids.

I saw a couple e-books about thermodynamics on ScienceDirect (listed under the Chemistry category):
-Thermodynamics (2nd & 3rd editions) by J.M. Honig
-Thermodynamics of Systems Containing Flexible-Chain Polymers by Vitaly J. Klenin
I don't know how good they are and certainly have no intention to download and upload every single section of the books. I hope that you have ScienceDirect at your school's library.

Ken
12-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Về nhiệt động bạn có thể tìm các cuốn sau để đọc:
"Cơ sở lý thuyết các quá trình hóa học" của Vũ Đăng Độ
"Bài tập Hóa Lý" của Nguyễn Văn Duệ, Trần Hiệp Hải,...
Trong đó vừa có nhiệt động, vừa có cân bằng, dung dịch cùng etc mấy thứ khác.
P/s: Lessthan xài toàn English không nhỉ ^^!