PDA

View Full Version : tính chất hóa học của nhóm IA

kidvn3000
04-28-2008, 09:57 AM
em có một câu hỏi thắc mắc muốn các huynh đẹ giải đáp giùm:
" khả năng đẵn điện của Cu, Ag,Au lớn hơn nhiều so với các kim loại nhóm IA. điều đó có mâu thuẩn không khi so sánh về tính chất hóa học giữa hai phân nhóm

bicycle2007
04-28-2008, 11:28 AM
We can consider two these two factors before explaining the result: first, the valent electrons of IB are much more than IA 'cause of the engagement of d electron. Second, the crystal structure of IBs are more compact than IA. These two factors make the electron density of IBs subtances are more than IA, and that's the reason why the conduction ability of IB>IA.
:tongue: to Scooby brother, others masters, and friends. After the argument with my teacher about the notation of 1,2 or 1-2, he then agreed with me. I was very excited to learn that he had decided to teach us in english from that time. I've tried to train my english skill in chemistry, and I've thought that nowhere is more suitable than these forroom. But I'm very nervous now 'cause my understanding in chemistry terms, styres... are too bad. So I wonder if you are so kind to spend a little of your time to correct my sentences hic :liduc (
PS: thanks